Waiting for you :)

Waiting for you :)

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Introducing Aliviah Macelle

I have been waiting to write this post since I started my blog. I haven't really been doing a good job in updating on here. 

David and I flew to ohio on June 13,2014 to wait on her arrival. She was originally due on the 17th. We waited a whole week before little Ms decided to make her appearance. She finally came on June 21, 2014 at 2:50am weighing 6 pounds 15 ounces and 20 inches long. I was so blessed to be able to witness her coming into the world. There is no greater experience than watching a new life be born. That will always be a special bond between the birth mom and me. 

It has been a long journey to this point and I am looking forward to our lives with her. God is forever good and his timing is absolutely perfect. I can't imagine any other baby apart of our family age truly is our answer to prayer. Now I can't wait to get her home and start our lives together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment