Waiting for you :)

Waiting for you :)

Friday, March 28, 2014

The BIG Update!!

I know I have been really quiet on my blog. Actually we have been really busy with the whole adoption thing. We have been attending our Prepare Groups on different topics and life was going on like normal.

I'm actually pleased to announce for the last several months David and I have been working with a birth family. Going through this whole experience has given me more respect for birth families. You know when you are watching TV they always make out birth moms to be a selfish and mean almost like a villain. But I think birthfamilies are the most wonderful people ever. Seriously, they truly are. It takes someone strong and caring to love someone so much that you give them something you can't even if it is hard on them. I seriously could never take what they are doing for David and I for granted. They will ALWAYS have a special place in hearts and our lives.

The more I think about adoption the more I see Christ's love in the whole adoption process. Think about it. God gave up his ONLY Begotten son so that we can be born again into his family. If God never chose to give up his son we would be banned from Heaven forever. God loved us so much he was able to send his son to DIE for us so that we could have a better life in heaven.

So David and I are excited to announce that this June we will be adding to our family through adoption. A little precious baby girl that God has had planned for us all along. So all the heartache and pain we have been through the last 8 years every tears of sadness shed has now turned to tears of joy. Please continue to pray that everything will go according to God's plan and His will be done. So be watching as we go along this journey the next couple of months of bringing our baby girl home.


Ephesians 1:5 - Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

No comments:

Post a Comment